Altama Footwear OTB Maritime Assault Mid Boot - OCP Camo
Our Altama Maritime Assault Boot is made for all Tactical Land & Water Operations.
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations.
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot.
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder.
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware.
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water.
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered on both solid colors and Multicam.
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot.
- Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battlefield
- Low profile flat laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.
Sizing: We recommend going up a size if you are a half size.